Presentations from the University of North Texas Open Access Symposium are now available.
Here are the PDF files:
- Stevan Harnad, Designing the Optimal Open Access Mandate
- David E. Shulenburger, The Research University Imperative to Distribute Scholarly Research
- R. Michael Tanner, Disruptive Transformations and Open Access
- Tyler O. Walters, Advancing Open Access through Digital Services
- David Eltis, Voyages: The Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade Database—A Case Study in Transitioning to Open Access
- Dwayne K. Buttler, Copyright and Publication Agreements: Who Owns Your Work?
- Heather Joseph, Is Open Access becoming the "New Normal"?
- Sanford G. Thatcher, What University Presses Think about Open Access
- Karen Hunter, Open Access from a Journal Publisher's Perspective
- Deborah Kahn, Open Access Publishing: Benefits, Challenges and Experiences