The University of Southern California Libraries are recruiting a Webmaster.
Here's an excerpt from the ad:
Among other related responsibilities, position duties are to:
- Provide leadership and direction for the creation, organization and maintenance of content for the Libraries' web user interfaces, including public-facing web sites and Intranet
- Oversee content for the Libraries' web sites to ensure it is relevant, up-to-date, user-centered and accessible; coordinate and collaborate with various content owners and stakeholders to update and maintain web content
- Collaborate in the design, implementation, and management of a content management system for the Libraries, including responsibility for configuration, customization, and user support
- Manage and coordinate staff and student workers to implement content updates and provide user support
- Lead content migration activities for web redesign projects