- Open-Access Journals Cost 10-12% Less to Produce Than Toll-Access Journals of the Same Quality, https://t.co/awRZcA8T
- Open Access eBooks: The Next Big Thing?, http://t.co/hMPVq7Yb
- Another Digital Preservation Problem: Microsoft Lacks Specifications for Its Own Old Formats, http://t.co/gJCZZ4Yj
- ALA Releases Media Kit to Help Libraries Make E-book Case to the Public, http://t.co/VNI0KOW2
- New Video Released: A Conversation with Philosophers Richard Holton and Peter Suber on Open Access, https://t.co/IvjD3Vrd
| Digital Scholarship |
Copyright © 2005-2015 by Charles W. Bailey, Jr.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International license.