The University of North Alabama Library Services is recruiting a Library Technology Coordinator.
Here's an excerpt from the ad:
This position provides technology leadership in the following areas:
- Identification of emerging technologies that have the potential to provide new or improved library services;
- Integration of library discovery (currently EBSCO EDS);
- Oversight of current ILS and leadership in transition to webscale solution;
- Integration of other library technologies such as ILLiad, EBSCO A-Z and LinkSource, OpenURL, EZproxy, etc.;
- Comprehensive exploration of new technologies to streamline workflows and enhance library services, including but not limited to web programming, mobile applications, digital collections, etc.;