The latest issue of the Bulletin of the Association for Information Science and Technology focuses on research data access and preservation.
Here's a selection of articles:
- "Partnerships Between Institutional Repositories, Domain Repositories and Publishers"
- "The Relevance of Research Data Sharing and Reuse Studies"
- "Tracking Citations and Altmetrics for Research Data: Challenges and Opportunities"
- "The Research Data Alliance: Implementing the Technology, Practice and Connections of a Data Infrastructure"
- "The DCC's Institutional Engagements: Raising Research Data Management Capacity in UK Higher Education"