The Digital Public Library of America is recruiting a Technology Specialist.
Here's an excerpt from the ad:
- Report to the Director for Technology, working to design, develop, test, integrate, support, and document user-facing applications and back-end systems.
- Support the philosophy of open source, shared, and community-built tools, scripts, and technologies.
- Be conversant and comfortable with digital library technologies and engage cultural heritage communities and consortial efforts.
- Support content management policies, process, and workflows, and contribute to the development of new ones.
- Demonstrate knowledge of, and experience with, web application and software development and data modeling.