Librarian—Digital Repository/Archivist/Special Collections at California State University, Long Beach Library
The California State University, Long Beach Library is recruiting a Librarian—Digital Repository/Archivist/Special Collections.
Here's an excerpt from the ad:
- Oversee and manage the University's digital institutional repository, Scholarship @ the Beach (S@tB).
- Oversee the University Library's Special Collections and Archives unit.
- Oversee and manage the digitization of several archival collections.
- Collaborate with library Technical Services staff and Academic Technology staff to make the digitized collections available via the library's web portal.
- Provide reference and consultation services to the student, faculty, and visiting scholar patrons; conduct library instruction for classes by interpreting and helping students to appreciate the unique and rare resources.