The University of Alaska is recruiting a System Administrator/Digital Preservation Professional.
Here's an excerpt from the ad:
- Experience managing content management systems, institutional repositories, rights management, or other knowledge management systems.
- Demonstrated familiarity with development and management of a digital preservation plan.
- Proven ability to successfully initiate, track and management detail-oriented simultaneous projects.
- Ability to draft and maintain clear documentations and policies.
- Experience working with multiple metadata standards, frameworks, and controlled vocabularies.
- Experience in basic software development and web related mark up languages.