Mount Allison University is recruiting a Data, Science and Systems Librarian.
Here's an excerpt from the ad:
- Provision of subject liaison support, including in-depth research assistance, for the Sciences (Aviation, Biology, Chemistry and Biochemistry, Environmental Science, Mathematics and Computer Science, Physics and Astronomy, and Psychology). . . .
- Overseeing the configuration, implementation, maintenance and upgrading of library systems, including the Integrated Library System, authentication and link resolving systems, discovery tools, archiving and repository systems, and other library and archival resources and databases
- Monitoring and compiling usage data of electronic resources. . . .
- Playing a leadership role in exploring and implementing options for archiving, preservation, and access to research data
- Serving as the primary resource person in the Libraries for use and analysis of data
- Provision of in-depth assistance and instruction on data management and analysis
- Acting as the Libraries' Data Liberation Initiative (DLI) / Nesstar contact
- Working with colleagues on digitization initiatives and digital library collections