Michael Hegg, a steelworker who served on the Capitol Records v. Jammie Thomas jury, has revealed what went on in the deliberations in "RIAA Juror: 'We Wanted to Send a Message'."
Here are more verdict reactions and follow-ups:
- "Capitol v. Thomas: The Key Appeal Issue"
- "Defendant Knocks Web Illiterate Juror in RIAA case"
- "For RIAA, a Black Eye Is a Deliberate Choice Opposed by Musicians"
- "Jammie Thomas: 'I'm No Puppet' for RIAA Foes"
- "On the $9,250 Song"
- "Podcast: The RIAA's Public Relations Problem"
- "RIAA Eyes Next Possible Targets: CD Burners, Radio Listeners"
- "RIAA Hits a Sour Note with Its File-Sharing Witch Hunt"
- "Update: Court Documents Now Available for RIAA Case against Minnesota Woman"