Texas A&M University has made digital videos of presentations from its recent the Changing Landscape of Scholarly Communication in the Digital Age Symposium available.
- Georgia K. Harper, Scholarly Communications Advisor, University of Texas at Austin
- Michael J. Jensen, Director of Publishing Technologies, National Academies Press
- Michael A. Keller, Stanford University Librarian, Director of Academic Information Resources, Publisher of HighWire Press, and Publisher of Stanford University Press
- Clifford A. Lynch, Executive Director, Coalition for Networked Information
- David E. Shulenburger, Vice President for Academic Affairs, National Association for State Universities and Land Grant Colleges
- Stuart M. Shieber, James O. Welch, Jr. and Virginia B. Welch Professor of Computer Science and Director of the Office of Scholarly Communication, Harvard University
- Donald J. Waters, Program Officer for Scholarly Communications, Andrew W. Mellon Foundation