The University of Michigan Library is recruiting a User Experience Mobile Developer (one-year term appointment).
Here's an excerpt from the ad (job ID: 38884):
- Develops user interfaces (with a focus on mobile web sites and mobile applications). Conducts a full range of programming tasks including program design, program coding, debugging and documentation.
- Conducts ongoing research into the development of new mobile interface capabilities, enhancements, and design trends.
- Collaborates with LIT colleagues to develop advanced web use statistics/log analysis mechanisms.
- Communicates with UX Department colleagues to help set user research and usability priorities to determine requirements for mobile interfaces.
- Participates, as needed, on library teams and committees related to mobile services & systems.