The Board on Research Data and Information has released presentations from the Changing Role Of Libraries in Support of Research Data Activities: A Public Symposium.
- Deanna Marcum, Library of Congress: The Role of Libraries in Digital Data Preservation and Access—The Library of Congress Experience
- Betsy Humphreys, National Library of Medicine: More Data, More Use, Less Lead Time: Scientific Data Activities at the National Library of Medicine
- Joyce Ray, Institute for Museum and Library Services: Libraries in the New Research Environment
- Karla Strieb, Association of Research Libraries: Supporting E-Science: Progress at Research Institutions and Their Libraries
- Christine Borgman, UC, Los Angeles: Why Data Matters to Librarians—and How to Educate the Next Generation
Read more about it at "National Academies Sees Libraries as Leaders in Data Preservation."