University Library Technology Services at Tufts University is recruiting a University Library Systems Manager.
Here's an excerpt from the ad:
The University Library Systems Manager provides technical systems support for the shared technology services of the five Tufts Libraries including primary management and support of the libraries' Innovative Interfaces Millennium server. She/he:
- Serves as system manager for Solaris, Oracle and Millennium (in collaboration with staff in the University Information Technology department.);
- Oversees the implementation of new Millennium/Innovative system products under the supervision of the ULTS Director;
- Works closely with cross-library teams on projects related to the Millennium system;
- Assists with staff workstation configuration for the Millennium system, in collaboration with IT staff from the individual libraries;
- Assists with trouble-shooting of all aspects of the library system;