The Houston Academy of Medicine-Texas Medical Center Library is recruiting a Web Development Lead.
Here's an excerpt from the ad:
The HAM-TMC Library seeks an energetic, Web Development Lead (Librarian). This individual will be responsible for the development and management of the HAM-TMC Library’s websites both public/Intranet, and ensuring both sites meet accessibility standards. The Web Librarian will create and maintain mobile technologies for the website, chairs the Web Development Committee and conducts regular monthly meetings.
- Creates and maintains the Library's websites, including the Intranet
- Develops mobile and mash up technologies for the Library's website in mobile formats
- Updates all Library websites in accordance with new technologies
- Chairs the Library's Web Development Committee
- Conducts annual user satisfaction surveys of the public website
- Works with the Collection Development and Information Technology Departments to ensure that access to electronic resources through the website are dependable
- Maintains current awareness of competing library websites and online services
- Shares new developments and trends with other library staff