The SWORD (Simple Web-service Offering Repository Deposit) project has released a series of tutorial videos.
Here's an excerpt from the announcement:
- An Introduction to SWORD: Gives an overview of SWORD, the rationale behind its creation, and details of the first three funded SWORD projects
- SWORD Use Cases: Provides an introduction to use cases, and examines some of the use cases that SWORD can be used for
- How SWORD Works: A high level overview of the SWORD protocol, lightly touching on a few technical details in order to explain how it works
- SWORD Clients: The reasons for needing SWORD clients are shown, followed by a tour of some of the current SWORD clients
- Create Your Own SWORD Client: An overview of the EasyDeposit SWORD client creation toolkit, including the chance to try it out