The Georgetown University Law Library is recruiting a Server and Systems Coordinator.
Here's an excerpt from the ad:
Coordinates application development for the Electronic Resources & Services section of the library, including support to create and manage web-based applications delivering library content and services.
Collaborates with the Law Center Information Systems Technology Department on server management, security and authentication issues, including:
- Upgrades, patches, replacement, FTP software and accounts;
- Analysis of statistics and server logs;
- Security configurations for library servers;
- Authentication for electronic subscriptions, the Law Library's intranet, and other electronic resources; and
- Permissions for server software programs and applications.