The Research Information and Digital Literacies Coalition has released Helping to Open Up: Improving Knowledge, Capability and Confidence in Making Research Data More Open.
Here's an excerpt from the announcement:
The report describes a framework for how to address this challenge when designing training and support for opening data, within the broader questions of RDM. Recommendations are set out, relating to:
– putting opening data at the heart of policy
– putting opening data at the heart of training
– deepening and broadening the training
– identifying and disseminating best practice in opening data
– developing institutional and community support