- Final Results from the DCC RDM 2014 Survey
- Maximising the Value of Research Data: Developing Incentives and Changing Cultures
- Data Quality Issues and Content Analysis for Research Data Repositories: The Case of Dryad
- Assessing Requirements for Research Data Management Support in Academic Libraries: Introducing a New Multi-Faceted Capability Tool
- Understanding Folk Culture in the Digital Age: An interview with Folklorist Trevor J. Blank, Pt. 1
Digital Scholarship | "A Quarter-Century as an Open Access Publisher"