Knowledge Exchange has released Putting Down Roots: Securing the Future of Open Access Policies.
Here's an excerpt from the announcement:
The summary report; 'Putting down roots: Securing the future of open access policies' includes an analysis of a wide range of OA services and policies currently in use and presents:
- an analysis of the common elements found in the current OA policies adopted by research funders and institutions
- a set of case studies that illustrate the direct or indirect dependency of OA policies on key services
- the views of stakeholders on the key services that enable compliance with OA policies
- use cases, presented in accessible formats and language for a non-technical audience
- a set of priorities for action if OA policies are to be successfully implemented