I was very surprised and deeply honored by receiving the first Dr. Ilene F. Rockman Award yesterday for my work on the "Reference Librarians and Institutional Repositories" issue of Reference Services Review. (Normally, this award, which is one of the Emerald Literati Network Awards for Excellence, is given for the outstanding paper of the year, rather than an outstanding issue.)
The RSR issue in question includes the following IR articles (the links are to e-prints):
- "Changing Roles of Reference Librarians: The Case of the HKUST Institutional Repository"
- "Content In, Content Out: The Dual Roles of the Reference Librarian in Institutional Repositories"
- "Digitizing a Gap: A State-Wide Institutional Repository Project"
- "Distinct and Expanded Roles for Reference Librarians"
- "The Evolving Impact of Institutional Repositories on Reference Librarians"
- "Leading Roles for Reference Librarians in Institutional Repositories: One Library’s Experience"
- "The Librarian’s Role in Institutional Repositories: A Content Analysis of the Literature"
- "Open Access Webliography"
- "Reference Librarians and the Success of Institutional Repositories"
- "The Role of Reference Librarians in Institutional Repositories"