The Florida International University Libraries are recruiting a Digital Media Librarian.
Here's an excerpt from the ad:
Working within the department and with colleagues in Green Library (MMC) and Hubert Library (BBC), this librarian will have responsibility to:
- Acquire, coordinate, and manage video, audio, and image collections.
- Provide outreach services to the user community.
- Participate in the university-wide development and implementation of policies related to digital rights management, copyright, and intellectual property standards.
- Oversee the digitization of legacy media collections for both access and preservation.
- Participate in the university's development and implementation of streaming media services.