The University of California, Berkeley Library is recruiting a Digital Project Manager.
Here's an excerpt from the ad:
This position will be both project manager and producer of digital images. They will be working on digital projects from conception to implementation, including the creation of digital images, working with vendors, etc.
- Project management of multiple small to medium digital projects.
- Produce and review statistics to inform decision relating to digital collections.
- Document, analyze, and communicate about problems and enhancement requests.
- Maintain existing digital projects.
- Perform digital image capture from a range of Library materials to very exacting standards, consistently and productively, using advanced equipment and techniques.
- Handle rare and or fragile originals skillfully to prevent damage.
- Organize and inspect captured image files, and deliver files and related technical metadata to next
- stage of workflow.