Digital Curation News (12/16/2016) #digitalcuration #digitalpreservation #datamanagement #researchdata #rdm
- Survey of DSA-Certified Digital Repositories: Report on the Findings in a Survey of All DSA-Certified Digital Repositories on Investments in and Benefits of Acquiring the Data Seal of Approval (DSA)
- Scholarly Identification Systems in a Global Market: The ORCID Solution
- Data, Data Citation, and Bibliometrics, Christine L. Borgman (Presentation)
- Assessment of Data Fitness for Use (WDS/RDA)
- The Internet Archive Aims to Preserve 100 Terabytes of Government Website Data… Just in Case
- PDF/A as a Preferred, Sustainable Format for Spreadsheets?
- Error Detection of JPEG files with JHOVE and Bad Peggy&mdashSo Who's the Real Sherlock Holmes Here?
- Institutional Treasures Preserved with DPN and DuraCloud Vault
- Sharing Research Facilities Data in Common Data Infrastructures
- Overview of the European Strategy in Research Infrastructures
- The Medium-Term Prospects for Long-Term Storage Systems
- When an Unplayable Record Preserves a Long-Lost Language: Conservation Lab
- Workshop Report: Skills for Supporting Research Data Management, LIBER (Presentations)
- Introducing Cemmento: A Digital Preservation Tool for annotations
Digital Curation and Digital Preservation Works | Research Data Curation Bibliography, Version 5 | Digital Curation Bibliography: Preservation and Stewardship of Scholarly Works and Supplement | Digital Scholarship | Digital Scholarship Sitemap