- the production of electronic editions of academic monographs of interest to both scholarly and general-interest readers
- web-based dissemination of digitally reformatted publications
- support for presentation and dissemination of interactive publications and teaching materials
- the development of technologies that enhance peer review while accelerating dissemination of scholarly publication
The ANU E Press has the following features:
- open e-publication
- institution-based repositories with appropriate listings and metadata/discovery mechanisms
- a centralised repository
- a low-cost, common-good funding model
- moderation/peer review
- copyright preserved by creators
- facilities for access to and transfer of electronic information, for example, a print-on-demand facility
A representative ANU E Press title is Negotiating the Sacred: Blasphemy and Sacrilege in a Multicultural Society, which is freely available in HTML, PDF, and mobile device formats and can be ordered as a print-on-demand book.
A complete list of titles is available.
For more information, see the Frequently Asked Questions Web page.