The Ohio State University Press is providing free access to over 30 out-of-print books that it has published as part of its open access initiative. Chapters and other book sections are provided as PDF files. The books remain under traditional copyright statements.
- Becoming Browning: The Poems and Plays of Robert Browning, 1833â€“1846
- Framing Anna Karenina: Tolstoy, the Woman Question, and the Victorian Novel
- Hopedale: From Commune to Company Town, 1840â€“1920
- A Mental Revolution: Scientific Management since Taylor
- Women and Prenatal Testing: Facing the Challenges of Genetic Technology