Presentations from eResearch Australasia 2007 are now available.
Here are selected presentations:
- "Andrew Treloar: Supporting the e-Research Lifecycle from Acquisition through to Annotation: the DART/ARCHER Experience"
- "Brian Fitzgerald and Scott Kiel-Chisholm: The Legal Framework for e-Research Project"
- "Ian Johnson: Beyond Bibliographies: Integrating Research Data in a Unified Collaborative Framework"
- "Jane Hunter: Harvesting Community Tags and Annotations to Augment Institutional Repository Metadata"
- "Keith Webster: eResearch and the Future of Research Libraries"
- "Kerry Kilner: The Resource for Australian Literature"
- "Paul Arthur: Going Digital: Humanities and the eResearch Revolution"
- "Richard Levy and Austin McLean, ProQuest: Institutional Repositories: A Gateway to e-Research"
- "Ross Coleman: A Maturing Partnership: eHumanities and the Digital Library"
- "Sarah Howard and John Byron: Humanities Technologies: Research Methods and ICT Use by Humanities Researchers"
- "Toby Burrows and Elzbieta Majocha: Building Infrastructures for Web-based Collaboration in Humanities Research Networks"