The latest issue of Library Trends (57, no. 2, Fall 2008) is about institutional repositories.
Here are the articles (links are to article preprints):
- "Introduction: Institutional Repositories: Current State and Future"
- "Innkeeper at the Roach Motel"
- "Institutional Repositories in the UK: The JISC Approach"
- "Strategies for Institutional Repository Development: A Case Study of Three Evolving Initiatives"
- "Perceptions and Experiences of Staff in the Planning and Implementation of Institutional Repositories"
- "Institutional Repositories and Research Data Curation in a Distributed Environment"
- "At the Watershed: Preparing for Research Data Management and Stewardship at the University of Minnesota Libraries"
- "Case Study in Data Curation at Johns Hopkins University"
- "Describing Scholarly Works with Dublin Core: A Functional Approach"
- "The 'Wealth of Networks' and Institutional Repositories: MIT, DSpace, and the Future of the Scholarly Commons"
- "Leveraging Short-term Opportunities to Address Long-term Obligations: A Perspective on Institutional Repositories and Digital Preservation Programs"
- "Shedding Light on the Dark Data in the Long Tail of Science"