The Columbia University Libraries/Information Services' Center for Digital Research and Scholarship is recruiting a Senior Developer.
Here's an excerpt from the ad:
Working in a multi-host and heterogeneous application environment, the Senior Developer helps implement CDRS' online platform and applications by designing the information architecture and by coding, integrating, and maintaining services and applications that support the projects of the center. Duties include:
- Building applications and systems for CDRS' projects using XQuery/XForms, Python, Java, Ruby, PHP, or another agreed-upon software development model.
- Designing the information architecture and user interface scheme of sites and applications.
- Manipulating large metadata sets and digital objects.
- Authoring schemas or technical specifications for applications.
- Performing related duties and responsibilities as assigned/requested.