ARL has released the Proceedings of the 155th ARL Membership Meeting. Presentations are in digital audio, PowerPoint, and/or PDF formats.
Here's a selection:
- "A Scientist’s View of Open Access," Bernard Schutz (PowerPoint, audio available)
- "A River Runs Through It," Sayeed Choudhury (PowerPoint, audio available)
- "Leading from the Middle: Open Access at KU," Lorraine J. Haricombe (PowerPoint, audio available)
- "The Changing Role of Special Collections in Scholarly Communications," Donald J. Waters (PDF)
- "Library Options for Publishing Support," October Ivins and Judy Luther (PowerPoint, audio available)