The New York School of Interior Design is recruiting a Digital Services Library Associate.
Here's an excerpt from the ad:
The New York School of Interior Design (NYSID), the only institution of higher learning in New York devoted exclusively to the design of the interior environment, seeks an individual to support the technology infrastructure of the library, liaise directly with IT and academic computing, and assist faculty with digital images for teaching, as well as other technology needs.
- Manage digital assets for the library, including images, archival collections, and electronic theses
- Work directly with faculty to help them create, manage and use digital assets in teaching
- Work closely with librarians to continuously update and keep library website design relevant and uniform in appearance across all platforms, including online resource subject guides and a library blog
- Responsible for basic website development
- Work with library staff to create and edit video tutorials for students and faculty
- Manage electronic resources including indexes and full text databases to ensure off-campus access