The Library of Congress is recruiting a Supervisory IT Specialist. Salary: $105,211-$136,771.
Here's an excerpt from the ad:
- Provides administrative and technical supervision necessary for accomplishing the work of the unit.
- Plans and/or accomplishes a range of information technology (IT) projects.
- Creates and/or maintains agency Internet/intranet Web site(s), including Web applications, and services including those supporting e-Government usage.
- Performs or participates in a range of IT management activities that extend or apply to an entire organization or major components of an organization. IT management activities include strategic planning, capital planning and investment control, workforce planning, policy and standards development, resource management, knowledge management, architecture and infrastructure planning and management, auditing, and information security management. Plans, develops, tests, and implements systems and IT policy changes.
- Researches and/or analyzes information technology (IT) problems, issues, or program requirements relative to promoting products and services to agency mission area programs.