The Public Library of Cincinnati & Hamilton Count is recruiting a Web Developer. Salary: $48,505.60-$69,763.20.
Here's an excerpt from the ad (tracking code: 113-133):
- Works cooperatively with Internet Site Coordinator, Graphics designers and other web developer to complete projects and provide ongoing maintenance of Library web resources.
- Participates in the evaluation, selection, and implementation of third-party products (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Search Appliance, subscription databases, etc.). Must find ways to make these products work in the Library’s environment and together. Test and, if appropriate, modify code to ensure that third-party products work with each upgrade.
- Defines performance criteria for systems and verifies that these criteria are met.
- Develops ongoing customer relationships working independently across all levels of the organization.
- Writes status reports, problem reports, procedures, system documentation, etc.