The Seattle Pacific University Library is recruiting a Library Technology Services Coordinator.
Here's an excerpt from the ad:
- Provides support services for technology used by library patrons and staff.
- Manages the computer hardware and equipment in the library labs and classroom.
- Hires, trains, schedules and supervises student employees.
- Understands and implements library policies, procedures and operations, and the role of technology within the library.
- Provides or assists with training and technology services to library patrons and staff. Installs and maintains computer hardware and software within the library, and especially for lab pool computers.
- Identifies, obtains and manages end-user technology software and returnables, with special attention to the "Learning Commons" area on the library Lower Level.
- Investigates, purchases and implements hardware and software products and services as directed.
- Is the contact person between the library and CIS, ITS, University Services, and the other lab pool coordinators on common issues related to library technology.