The Arthur W. Diamond Law Library of Columbia University is recruiting a Systems and Digital Resources Librarian.
Here's an excerpt from the ad:
The Arthur W. Diamond Law Library of Columbia University invites applications and nominations for the position of Systems and Digital Resources Librarian. This position has primary responsibility for leading the selection, migration and implementation of a new, preferably open source, library system while managing the effective use of the library's current electronic resources, services and systems.
Reporting to the Head of Technical Services, the Systems and Digital Resources Librarian will:
- Lead the selection, migration and implementation of a new library system.
- Ensure the effective administration, coordination and provision of support for all aspects of existing library automation and operating technology.
- Continue development and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure accurate acquisitions and monitoring of electronic resources.
- Coordinate the continued development and maintenance of a library website that responds to the needs of library patrons for the dynamic delivery of library content and services.
- Educate and assist the Law Library staff in implementing appropriate technology to enhance fulfillment of its mission