The Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis University Library is recruiting a Digital Scholarship and Data Management Librarian.
Here's an excerpt from the ad:
Under the direction of the Digital Libraries Team Leader, this position will and be primarily responsible for enhancing University Library's Program of Digital Scholarship through the development of a robust data service plan. The individual will also assist with the continued support of IUPUI University Library's current digital scholarship tools and services including the institutional repository and journal publishing system. This librarian will have the following duties:
• Develop and support a robust data service plan in direct support of research faculty on campus
- Ascertain campus research faculty data service needs
- Develop data management plans for grant applications with faculty
- Coordinate development of technology solution for data management, archive, and access
- Actively participate in university-wide initiatives to develop and design sustainable services and infrastructure to enable faculty and students to preserve and make available their research data