The Dover Public Library (Dover, NH) is recruiting a Systems & Technology Librarian. Degree: MLS.
Here's an excerpt from the ad:
- Manage, plan and administer all aspects of the library’s ILS, providing technical expertise, support, and training for the successful operation and development of all automated modules.
- Plan and execute all system hardware and software upgrades, purchases, and replacements, and participate in the selection and installation of any new ILS system.
- Lead the library in exploring, evaluating, and adopting emergent technology products and solutions which can improve customers’ experience, and/or optimize use of library resources.
- Redesign, expand, and maintain the library’s website and content management systems.
- Manage and support the library’s population of desktop, handheld computing devices, and related technologies, including all staff and public computers and servers.
- Supervise the library’s Technical Services Office workflow (Acquisitions & Cataloging).
| Digital Scholarship | Digital Scholarship Publications Overview | Reviews of Digital Scholarship Publications |