The University of Texas–Pan American Library is recruiting a Digital Project Librarian.
Here's an excerpt ad:
- Responsible in managing daily operations related to the digitization, cataloging, classification, and access of archival materials.
- Creates, manages and organizes digitization projects.
- Catalogs and classifies digitized print, audio-visual and oral history.
- Creates and maintains a website for the digitized items.
- Seeks permission for copyrighted material for digitizing.
- Works in collaboration with other area libraries and museums for digitization of some archival collections.