Johns Hopkins University's Sheridan Libraries are recuiting a Sr. Systems Programmer Analyst.
Here's an excerpt from the ad:
- Engage in storage system analysis and planning and where appropriate communicate with software/hardware vendors.
- Coordinate/manage storage system implementation with vendors.
- Support software development and deployment for the JHU Data Management service;
- Upgrade operating system software; monitor/manage system performance, backups, and storage allocation;
- Integrate and monitor Data Management services across multiple platforms; Provide programming support for optimizing system performance;
- Develop procedures and systems to track volume and quality of data transfer, ingest, and integrity.