Appalachian State University Libraries are recruiting a Web Librarian.
Here's an excerpt from the ad:
The Web Librarian serves as the point of contact for website development and support. As a member of the Technology Services Team, the successful candidate will:
- Oversee website issues, including accessibility, website policy and technical standards.
- Provide advice, training, and support for library personnel involved in web content creation.
- Improve the user experience to streamline access to services and resources;
- Develop the library's mobile web presence.
- Coordinate ongoing assessment of the website, including usability studies.
- Supervise one or more staff or students.