The Florida Institute of Technology is recruiting a Research Data Specialist.
Here's an excerpt from the ad:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Consult on grant requirements related to data management, data sharing and publication
- Arrange and conduct data interviews with researchers
- Analyze, collect and curate electronic data, including bibliographic data
- Help establish standards and best practices for displaying data
- Assist with testing of new tools and visualization framework