- Creates, reviews, and edits descriptive metadata for digital collections and research assets.
- Develops, evaluates, and implements metadata policies and standards for library collections.
- Provides support for and guidance on the library’s institutional repository, including project development and management.
- Digitizes and deposits materials into the institutional repository system.
- Ensures quality control of digitized assets and metadata.
| Digital Library Jobs |
| Library IT Jobs |
| Digital Scholarship |