- Intuitive Data Editing: Open Data Editor (beta) provides a user-friendly, spreadsheet-like interface that allows you to view, edit, and validate your data effortlessly.
- Data Transformation: Easily transform your data from one format to another with a wide range of supported data formats, including CSV, Excel, JSON, and more.
- Data Validation: Ensure data quality and consistency with built-in validation checks that generate a visual validation report, making it super easy for you to clean your data.
- Schema Management: Define and manage data schemas to ensure data consistency and compliance with standards.
- Data Publishing: Seamlessly publish your data to the web or data portals. It is easy to publish the processed data to CKAN, Github and Zenodo with a single button click, making it accessible to a wider audience and increasing its impact.
- Generative AI: Optionally add a generative AI provider to unlock many features based on chat-based language models. The feature is currently limited to OpenAI, but more providers will be added soon.
| Artificial Intelligence and Libraries Bibliography |
Research Data Curation and Management Works |
| Digital Curation and Digital Preservation Works |
| Open Access Works |
| Digital Scholarship |